Male and female who are:
- Aged between 18 – 45 years old
- In need of housing with medium-high support
- In fear of their lives from previous or current gang affiliation
- Willing to engage with staff and participate in key-work sessions and other support.
- At serious risk of offending or who are leaving prison
- Currently abusing substances to an incapacitating level
- Eligible for housing benefit
- Suffering from a mental illness which is prohibiting them from employment
We operate a referral process that includes 4 key stages;
- Initial referral and assessment
- Phone assessment
- Face to face Interview
- Further face to face for potential clients who are incarcerated at the time of application
We will accept referrals from prisons, probation and third party organisations. We may also consider self referrals.